This page is updated termly with links to and information about local and national events that you or your family might be interested in. Some are information giving, some are support opportunities and some are just fun!
Term 5 and 6
- Wills, Trusts and Planning for the Future. 15th May 2019 (10-12.30pm). Brighton Based. Contact 'Amaze' to book a free place (01273 firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Peer Support Sessions for Young People. 16th May/30th May 2019. Evening sessions for young adults based in Eastbourne. Check the Amaze Facebook page to find out more information
- Little Gate Farm 3 Day Festival 7-9th June 2019.Music, food activities and camping suitable for everyone. Check out their Facebook page to book tickets.
- Brighton Fringe 'Freedom Season'. Accessible events and performances (May-June). See the website for further info. www.brightonfringe.org
- Twi-light Rangers- a new opportunity for campfire fun and relationship building based at Little Gate Farm (3rd/17th May). Check their Facebook page for details and booking requirements
Regular Opportunities (See Websites/Facebook Pages for more details)
Millie's is a nightclub for adults with learning disabilities. You can find them every second Friday of the month at the Green Room, Hastings or every third Friday of the month at the Chaseley Trust Eastbourne. Doors open at 7pm. Their Facebook page is regularly updated with events.
Boathouse Theatre Arts
Boathouse offer performing arts sessions for children and adults who are living with intellectual and physical disabilities in East Sussex. Times vary so check their Facebook page to see what suits you.
An Eastbourne based cafe with a low arousal environment, sensory room and PECs supported menu, specifically developed to support communication and independence. Check their Facebook page for special events such as cake decorating. (Queries and bookings 07447 884887)